Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Message of the Restoration



This is the central message I shared with people as a missionary.  In order to have a fulness of faith in Christ, we have to understand His doctrine. He provided a way to obtain that fulness of doctirne and faith through His restored church.
I know that Jesus Christ is real, that He lives today, that He suffered for our sins, and that He loves us all. I know this because I've learned of Him, prayed to know the truth, and have felt the Spirit testify to me directly. I've seen the promises He makes fulfilled in my life over and over again. I've read the Bible and the Book of Mormon, two witnesses of Christ. Both testify of Him and both have brought great joy into my life as I've read them.
My challenge to all who read this post is to read the Book of Mormon seriously to find out for yourself if the fulness of Christ's doctrine and gospel exist on the earth today. I promise that as you do, you will know it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. What do you think?